SSC Recruitment 2018 || Apply for Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak Exam
SSC Recruitment 2018 has published notification for the recruitment of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak Exam 2018. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- For Others: Rs.100/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/ Women candidates: Nill
- Payment Mode (Online/ Offline): SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2019)
- Age Limit: Not Exceeding 30 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules.
Diploma/Degree/PG (Relative Discipline)
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 22-10-2018
- Last Date to Apply Online: 19-11-2018
- End Date for receipt of application: 19-11-2018 Up to 05:00 P.M.
- Last Date for Online Payment of Fee: 21-11-2018 Up to 05:00 P.M.
- End Date for Generation of Offline Challan: 21-11-2018 Up to 05:00 P.M.
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 26-11-2018
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I): 12-01-2019
Selection Process – The Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in both the papers Paper-I & Paper-II.
Documents for SSC Recruitment 2018 References Purpose Only
- Aadhaar Card
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- Certificate of Disability(If Disable)
- Caste Certificate
- Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking details while making Online Payment.
Documents to Attach with SSC Recruitment 2018 JHT Application Form
- A scanned photograph of 4 kb and less than 12 kb (jpg format)
- Scanned signature of 1 kb and less than 12 kb (jpg format)
STEP 1- One Time Registration with Basic Details
- Aadhaar Card Number
- Any other govt. ID if you don’t have Aadhaar card.
- Name of candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mothers Name
- Date of Birth
- Name of Matriculation Board
- 10th roll number
- Year of passing 10th
- Level of Qualification
- Mobile number
- Email id
The candidate will be registered into the computer system of the organization. The candidates are required to select the submit button if you choose the cancel button then the information will not be saved in commission’s server. Now a new window will open with the name already filled in the space.
STEP 2- Application Form with Additional Details
Here the candidates will proceed to Login. Only the remaining fields have to be filled by the candidate.
The candidates will be required to fill in here the details and some details will be prefilled, the combined graduate level exam, post preference, educational qualification starting from 10th class onwards, details of work experience, details of signature and photograph uploaded.
The candidate will be required to check all the details entered by them. And after the final submission, they will proceed to payment.