RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2021 || Apply online for 241 Post
RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2021, Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has published notification for the recruitment of Security Guard vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Name of Post : Security Guard
Number of Post : 241 Posts
- For All Candidates: Rs. 50/-
- For Staff candidates: Nill
- Pay the fee through Online: Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2021)
- Age: 25 years (28 years for OBC and 30 years for SC/ ST as per category relaxation provided by the Government of India)
- Candidate should have passed 10th Class from recognized State Education Board or equivalent.
- Guarding Bank’s property (official/Residential), other watch and ward duties round the clock.
- The Security Guards will have to work in shifts, including night shifts.
- The above list is only indicative, not exhaustive. The Bank reserves the right to assign any other work in case of requirement.
Scheme of Selection:
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks in Online Test. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for a Physical test which will be of qualifying in nature. From the candidates who qualify in the physical test, a merit list based on the marks scored in the online test shall be prepared. These provisionally shortlisted candidates will have to successfully complete document verification, biometric verification and any other procedure as may be decided by the Bank. They will also have to undergo the pre-recruitment medical test. Final selection based on all these mandatory procedures.
(A) RBI Security Guard Recruitment Details of Online Test:
|Name of the subject|
|Duration (in Minutes)|
|1||Test of Reasoning||40||40||30|
- Out of the above three papers, Test of Reasoning and Numerical Ability will be in bilingual, i.e. English and Hindi.
- There will be negative marking for wrong answer and 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Candidates will have to pass with minimum prescribed mark in each subject.
- Other detailed information regarding the test download from the Bank’s website along with call letter.
|Last Date for Apply Online or fee payment||12/02/2021|
|Exam Date||February / March 2021|