Haryana Staff Selection Commission(HSSC) Released Group D Admit Card
HSSC Group D Admit Card. HSSC conduct this exam offline(OMR Sheets based) for all post of Group D examination against Advt. No. 04/2018, Cat. No. 01 of various Departments, Haryana
HSSC Group D Exam Date :
First Phase : 10.11.2018 (Saturday), 11.11.2018 (Sunday), Second Phase : 17.11.2018 (Saturday), 18.11.2018 (Sunday),
Exam Time : from 10.30 A.M to 12.00 Noon (Morning Session) and 3.00 P.M. to 4.30 P.M. (Evening Session).
HSSC earlier notified more than 18,000 vacancies for Group D examination. And Now examination for the same, will be conducted from 10th November 2018 to 18th November 2018.
Exam Name – HSSC Group D Recruitment ,2018
Candiate can download Admit Card for HSSC Group D Examination from 29th October to 07th November 2018 as per their exam schedule.
HSSC Group D Syllabus
The Commission will make merit list on the basis of written test mark and socio-economic criteria/ experience marks. There is no other way to get selected for the Haryana group d recruitment. The written exam paper is divided into two parts and Haryana Group D Syllabus is given below.
- Part – 1 – 75% of the written Exam will be from topics like General Awareness, Math, Science, Reasoning, English, Hindi as applicable.
- Part – 2 – 25% of the written exam will be from topics like History, Civics, Geography, Environment, Current Affairs, Culture, Literature of Haryana
HSSC Group D Admit Card 2018 (Important Instructions)
As you have downloaded the HSSC Group D Admit Card 2018 so here are some important points you must consider throughout the recruitment process.These are the instruction candidates have to follow as to complete this recruitment successfully. We have mentioned these instruction below :
- First and Most important point is that you must carry a valid ID proof with you to the exam center.
- Please Do not bring any of these to the exam center Cell phone, purse(male/female), Metal Ornament, Extra Paper(Other than Admit Card & ID Proof), Any kind of belt, Jewelry(earrings, nose pins, chain), handkerchief, Bluetooth, calculator or any other electronic gadget etc.
- Co-Operate with the staff during Bio-metric and exam videography process.
- Also help the staff in maintaining the discipline of the examination center.
- Please fill your complete details on the OMR sheet as it is necessary for you.
- If any candidate found misbehaving then center authority have right to cancel his/her candidature and file a legal complaint against the candidate.