CLAT Admission 2021 Online Form
Common Law Admission test CLAT Are Invited to Online Application for the Combined Law Courses B.A./B.SC. LL.B (HONS.)/BBA/B.A.LL.B. (Hons.) and LLM Admission for CLAT 2021
Those Candidate Are Waiting for the Admission in Various Law Program in NLU Can Read the Complete Details & Apply Online.
All Indian Male and Female are Also Invited to apply online .
Exam Name : Common Law Admission Test CLAT 2021 Online Form
Participating National Law Universities
- National Law School Of India University NLSUI, Bangalore
- The National Law Institute University NLIU, Bhopal
- National Law University, NLU Jodhpur
- Gujarat National Law University,GNLU Gandhinagar
- Rajiv Gandhi National University Of Law, Punjab RGNUL ,Patiala
- The National university of Advanced Legal studies, NUALS Kochi
- National University of Study and Research in Law, NUSRL Ranchi
- Damodaram Sanjivyya National Law University, DSNLU, Vishakhapatnam
- Maharashtra National Law University, MNLU Mumbai
- NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad
- The West Bengal NU of Juridical Sciences NUJS, Kolkata
- Hidayafullah National Law University HNLU, Raipur
- DR. Ram Manohar Lohiya RMLNLU, Lucknow
- Chanakya National Law University, CLNU Patna
- National Law University Odisha, NLUO Cuttack
- NLU and Judicial Academy, Assam, Guwahati
- The Tamil Nadu national Law School, Tiruchirappalli
|Eligibility||Under Graduate B.A /LL.B. Hons :|
Passed 10+2 (Intermediate)Exam in Any Recognized Board With 45% Marks
For Reserve Category: 40% Marks.
Passed / Appearing Both Candidates Are Eligible.
Post Graduate L.L.M.:
LL.B. Degree of Any Recognized University with Minimum 55% Marks.
For Reserve Category: 50% Marks.
Passed / Appearing Both Candidates Are Eligible
NO Upper Age Limit in CLAT 2021
Application Begin : 01/01/2021
Last Date for Online Form : 31/03/2021
Last Date Fee Payment : 31/03/2021
Exam Date : 13/06/2021
Admit Card Available : May 2021
Result Declared : June 2021
|Application Fee |
General /OBC : 4000/-
SC /ST : 3500/-
Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fees Mode.
OR Pay the Fees Through Offline E Challan.
Important Useful Links
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
if you are Law Graduate you can apply for Haryana civil judge post